Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dear Mr. Gym Guy

Dear mr stinky gym guy,
May I ask you a very simple question. I hope its not too hard for you to answer. Now, I don't want to know why you come here every night and stink the whole 4 room gym up with your foul sour egg stinch. And I don't want to know why you do this repulsive act with your shirt off showing off your nasty hair sweaty pale white beer belly. I don't even want to know why you don't clean the equipment of your liquid nasty when you are done. No, what I want to know is very small and simple. Mr. Gym Guy, why do you feel it necessary to pick your ass hole the whole time you are working out? Is there some trick to weight loss by picking your butt infront of strangers that I don't know about?

3 comments:

  1. I guess the only person who will lose weight will be you because you will not be able to stomach anything! I would never get that picture out of my poor innocent mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes. I thought about that. My theory is that the gym placed him there to help in weight loss. He is always there around dinner time, so maybe he is there for the people who dont eat before they go to the gym and because he stinks so bad, you dont want to eat when you leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I need to be there! I need to lose so much weight! I gotta meet this guy lol

    ReplyDelete